Property Management Service
We act as the Landlord, for the Landlord, removing the stress from renting out a property. We are a small team offering a personal and comprehensive service enabling the tenancy to run smoothly at all times with minimum disruption for the tenant and maximum return for our clients.
We have a network of tried and tested, reliable and competitively priced contractors who we use to resolve any problems that may arise during the course of a tenancy.
- Ensuring all bills, ground rent, service charges and maintenance contracts are paid from rents received.
- Undertaking inspections twice a year and giving detailed reports after inspection, therefore reassuring the landlord that the property is properly kept by the tenant.
- Managing day-to-day problems and minor works to the property that may arise during the tenancy - from a blocked sink to redecoration works.
- Using a wide range of contractors known to us, ensuring they are able to go to the property to resolve any problems as quickly as possible and at a reasonable price.
- Offering a 24 hour service by leaving an emergency number on our over-night answer service. This ensures that even in an emergency, the landlord receives good value and well-respected contractors.
- Lodge and progress insurance claims relating to the property. Acting fairly on behalf of the landlord - ensuring that a tenant pays for any problems caused by themselves and that no unnecessary expenditure is incurred by the Landlord.
- Dealing with dilapidations post-tenancy - arranging cleaning and repair works as necessary.
Negotiating with the tenant on Landlords behalf on any deductions to be made from the deposit to ensure the property is returned to its original condition (fair wear and tear is expected)