We only let to blue chip companies and high calibre individuals. We have long established relationships with all the leading relocation agents in central London, acting for all the major corporations ensuring the highest quality tenants.
The experience of the lettings team ensures that the best possible terms for the tenancy are negotiated on your behalf.
Once we have found a suitable tenant, our service fundamentally comprises:
- Applying for appropriate references.
- Prepare the tenancy agreement or, in the case where a large company prepares their own agreement, suggest any necessary modifications to ensure the Landlord gets the best possible deal and prepare or review any renewal agreement.
- Ensure that any appropriate tenancy agreement, renewal agreement or termination notice are signed by Landlord and Tenant.
- Arrange for the preparation of an independent Inventory prior to the commencement of the tenancy and for a check in report to be supplied at the end of the tenancy.
- Collect the monthly or quarterly instalment of rent and chase any arrears of rent. We do not charge for rent collection nor do we take our commission 'up front' but on a 'pro-rata' basis. We supply monthly or quarterly statements of accounts.
- Collect and hold any deposit paid by the tenant and register with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme where appropriate
- Where practical, notify service companies (gas, electricity, water) of any change in occupant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
Where applicable, notify the Local Authority of any change in occupant for the purposes of Council Tax.
For more information contact call us on 020 7349 7071 or email email@example.com