Chelsea Wharf Residences
A boutique selection of loft style 2 & 3 bedroom apartments on the riverside in Chelsea. The flats have river frontage and underground parking
Chelsea Wharf Residences is a unique and exclusive residential block of 12 luxurious apartments finished to an exceptionally high standard in a contemporary style. Occupying a prime position on the River Thames, in fashionable SW10, Chelsea Wharf Residences offers some of the most dramatic and far reaching views of any of London’s riverside apartment buildings. All the two and three bedroom spacious flats have a comfortably sized terrace or balcony to enjoy this unique waterside setting. The building’s striking architecture takes reference from its industrial heritage but inside, the apartments are blessed with space, light and modern comfort.
The apartment block is situated adjacent to Chelsea Harbour and the Chelsea Embankment, and is moments from the fashionable restaurant and shopping facilities of the Kings Road. There are excellent transport links from the newly opened train station at Imperial Wharf offering easy access to the City and other areas of London.
A notable feature of the apartments is the abundance of natural light which fills the rooms. Large arched windows, and pale oak floors combine to give the apartments an overwhelming sense of space and light. Subtle interior features using high quality natural materials such as timber and stone complete the aesthetic, whilst high tech state of the art appliances offer comfort and convenience.
- secure underground parking – each flat (bar the studio flat) has its own allocated parking space
- comprehensive security system with cctv, alarms, video entry system and audio link to porter
- lateral living spaces – the flats have an incredibly spacious feel. The two bedroom flats average 1800 sq ft and the three bedroom penthouses are around 3,300 sq ft
- high ceilings
- double glazed windows
- comfort cooling
- underfloor heating
- hardwood flooring
- porcelain and limestone flooring
- scene set and mood lighting
- wired for audio, tv and data throughout
- kitchen appliances include neff and gaggenau
- contemporary bathrooms with high quality fittings and limestone tiles, and high pressure showers
- a porter service provides residents with security and convenience
- security and panic alarms are installed in each apartment
- fully automated gates provide security over vehicle and pedestrian access to the building
- each apartment has its own video door entry system including call panel and colour camera. A link is also provided to the main pedestrian and vehicle entrance gate
- audio and video panels are positioned in hallways and reception rooms of each apartment. There is an audio link to the porter's office in the courtyard
- a comprehensive network of cctv cameras covers the entire area. This system can be monitored at each tv outlet within the apartments, with a facility for recording