Tenancy Administration Fees
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply one or more of the following upfront fees:
Administration Fees for Tenants
- Tennacy Agreement Fee: £200 plus VAT (£100 plus VAT for tenancy renewal)
- Inventory Fee: depending on size of property from £150 plus VAT (Tenant pays the check in fee, the landlord pays the check out fee)
- Referencing Fee: £35 plus VAT per tenant
- Company Let Referencing: from £50 plus VAT
Administration Fees for Landlords
- 10% plus VAT of the total rent payable for letting and rent collection (NB fees are taken on a pro rata basis as and when the rent is paid not upfront)
- 16% plus VAT of the total rent payable for letting and property management
- Short let fees by separate arrangement
- £200 plus VAT for agreement fee (£100 plus VAT for renewal fees)
- Inventory make fee: dependant of size of property - starting from £150 plus VAT
- Inventory check out fee: depending on size of property - starting from £150 plus VAT
Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
Fees may be charged on a per person or per property basis and will vary from agent to agent so confirm before viewing.